Monday, January 14, 2008

10 things you may not know about me!

1. I HATE spaghetti

2. I have to crave pizza in order to eat it.

3. I LOVE to shop for clothes, but hate to grocery shop :I ekkk.

4. I dress up ALL THE TIME and if im not dressed up somethings wrong lol

5. I have a bad habit of biting my nails.

6.IM SECRETLY A CELEBRITY ;p you just dont know it cuz ive never been in a big movie or my songs have never been a big hit ;P but if you rent any low budget chinese movies im the only white girl whos lips are ACTUALLY following the words ;P

thats right be Jealous.

7. I'M afraid of Clowns. yikes

8. I HATE scary movies (nightmares) :( no thank you

9.I'm really good at arguing I just choose not to argue.

and FINALLY #10 if you can figure this riddle out then youll know who secrelty holds the key to my heart ;P

I'm a riddle in nine syllables, An elephant, a ponderous house, A melon strolling on two tendrils O red fruit, Ivory, fine timber! The loaf's big with it's yeasty rising Money's new minted in this fat purse. I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf. I've eaten a bag of green apples Boarded the train there's no getting off.

IF U CAN FIGURE IT OUT WRITE ME AND ASK ME!





No comments: